Seamlessly connect with your customers and employees through geographically redundant routing, IP address security, and fraud protection systems.
Cirion Toll-Free Services Benefits
Features and Specifications
IP Long Distance
- Outbound long distance via domestic United States VoIP network to Cirion for transport to a PSTN via the Cirion national network.
- Uses SIP signaling protocol.
- Includes G.711 G.729A and G.729AB CODEC support.
- Session border controllers (SBC) hardware for customer authentication and firewall protection.
- Coverage to more than 250 international destinations.
- Flexible minutes of use pricing to domestic and international PSTN destinations with the option for domestic tiered LATA-based prices.
- Inbound 1-8XX routed to the VoIP network via SIP signaling and RTP Media Stream.
- SIP signaling protocol and compatible with G.711 G.729A and G.729AB CODEC.
- SBC controller hardware for customer authentication and firewall protection.
- Support for enhanced toll-free features.
- Origination features include tailored call coverage and shared carrier agreement.
- Routing features include day, time, geographical routing, GeoPlus and percentage-allocation routing.
- Busy Ring-no-answer routing, Direct termination overflow, In-switch overflow trunk, and SuperTrunk.
- Dialed number identification.
- Alternate call plan routing.
- Payphone blocking.
- Toll-free directory assistance.
- Simple 8XX monitoring and maintenance through Control Center.