Your team must work collaboratively, building robust relationships even if working from dispersed geographies and innovating anytime, anywhere. This is why we provide this open-source collaboration platform.
Cisco Webex Delivered by Cirion Benefits
Features and Specifications
Meetings and messaging
- Enterprise-grade meetings with up to 1,000 participants and recording, locking, and remote dial-in access over PSTN.
- Preserve existing Cisco Unified Call Manager integrations and advanced customization with a dedicated instance.
- Continuous workstream with intuitive HD video, chat, whiteboarding, and screen-sharing tools.
- Start meetings with one click, join meetings before the host, and access from the Webex mobile app.
- Enhanced video-centric user interface. Grid view layouts for larger meetings are included.
- Shared workspaces to organize, search, access, and collaborate on files easily during meetings.
- High-quality and cloud-based audio and HD video calling with PBX features. Local PSTN and international calling are included.
- Dedicated instances for advanced customization designed for cloud migration.
- Unlimited subscriptions to auto-attendant and shared call appearances
- Instantly share your screen, file, or messages using the mobile app or your computer
- Calls to any other Cisco Webex user via SIP dialing, landline, and mobile phones via the PSTN from the Cisco Webex app on your mobile phone or desktop.
- Call management features, including shared lines, hunt groups and hold and resume
- Virtual receptionist for inbound calling.
- Voicemail personalization.
- Option to leverage Cisco Hardware as a Service to add the entire headset, multi-platform phones portfolio, and Cisco video endpoints.