The current workforce must be connected and able to collaborate anytime, anywhere. Collaboration solutions increase business productivity and agility, driving growth and innovation.
One Business Solution for Each Need
Features and specifications
Meetings and messaging
- Enterprise-grade meetings with up to 1,000 participants and recording, locking, and remote dial-in access over PSTN.
- Preserve existing Cisco Unified Call Manager integrations and advanced customization with a dedicated instance.
- Continuous workstream with intuitive HD video, chat, whiteboarding, and screen-sharing tools.
- Start meetings with one click, join meetings before the host, and access from the Webex mobile app.
- Enhanced video-centric user interface. Grid view layouts for larger meetings are included.
- Shared workspaces to organize, search, access, and collaborate on files easily during meetings.
- High-quality and cloud-based audio and HD video calling with PBX features. Local PSTN and international calling are included.
- Dedicated instances for advanced customization designed for cloud migration.
- Unlimited subscriptions to auto-attendant and shared call appearances
- Instantly share your screen, file, or messages using the mobile app or your computer
- Calls to any other Cisco Webex user via SIP dialing, landline, and mobile phones via the PSTN from the Cisco Webex app on your mobile phone or desktop.
- Call management features, including shared lines, hunt groups and hold and resume
- Virtual receptionist for inbound calling.
- Voicemail personalization.
- Option to leverage Cisco Hardware as a Service to add the entire headset, multi-platform phones portfolio, and Cisco video endpoints.